- He claimed climate change is a "leftist conspiracy," which apparently includes microwave technology to raise global temperatures, Obama-led weather machines to create storms and huge blow driers that can reduce the California aquifors to 20 percent (as part of a 20-year drought) and using millions of invisible portable heaters to melt the polar caps.
- Has called Social Security, the program that largely ended widespread poverty among the elderly, a “Ponzi Scheme.”
- Compared the Affordable Care Act (remember how that was going to destroy the country’s healthcare system) to Hitler and the Nazis.
- Wants to turn Medicare into a voucher scheme that benefits doctors and the healthcare industry, but hurts the elderly (Oedipal complex much?).
- Claimed: “Net Neutrality is Obamacare for the Internet; the Internet should not operate at the speed of government.” (of course, ending net neutrality would slow down the Internet, at least for those who can’t pay up, but why bother with facts when a good bon mot is available).
- Once said, ““Twenty years from now if there is some obscure trivial pursuit question, I am confident I will be the answer.” Maybe biggest jackass of 2015?
- Finally, he said, ““We have never had a president who over and over again openly, aggressively defies the law. If he doesn’t like the law, he refuses to enforce it, or he simply proclaims it changed.” One wonders if he was talking about Obama or George W. Bush.
Let the craziness begin!